PWN Zug & Zurich Webinar: Emotional Agility
25 January 2018
20:00 - 21:30
In this Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous World we all need to be Resilient and Agile.
These are part of the leadership imperatives in every company. But what is Resilience? What is Agility?
- Resilience is the ability to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change
- Agility is the ability to rapidly and effectively respond and adapt to change.
How can you develop your Resilience and Agility and be better equipped to manage your emotions in the workplace? In this Emotional Agility Webinar you will:
- Become aware of your strongest emotions (self-awareness)
- Accept that Emotions drive all your decisions
- Recognize the triggers of your strongest emotions
- Understand WHY these emotions are triggered
- Learn to `choose your response` whenever your strongest emotions are triggered.
At the end of the webinar you will feel more confident and will be able to act with resilience and agility in whatever situation you encounter.